10 things to do when you get your V (Newbie information)
Here is a list fo pages that the Newbie should read to understand the Cadillac CTS-V.
1. First read the dictionary and learn the language: Here
2. Then join the forms: One of the web forums listed Here (cadillacforums.com recommended)
3. Order the !CAGS to get rid of the stupid 1st to 4th shift Here and the UUC shifter!
4. Learn to do the routine maint. to save yourself some $$ Here
5. Sign up for the V registry Here
6. Make sure that you have the Major recall and TSB services done. See Here
7. Then read though the FAQ. Use the above menu or go Here
8. Plan your modifications. Use list Here
9. Stop reading this and get out and drive the hell out of one of the best cars ever built by GM