How do I change the rear tail lamps?
1. Open trunk
2. Remove compact spare tire cover
3. Remove the four convenience net wing nuts
4. Pull the carpet back away from the body of the vehicle on the side with the burned out bulb
5. Remove the two mounting screws from the lamp assembly
6. Pull out the lamp assembly to expose the bulb sockets
7. Turn the bulb socket one-quarter turn counterclockwise and pull the bulb socket out of the lamp reflector
8. Pull the old bulb from the bulb socket keeping the bulb straight as you pull it out.
9. Install new bulb
10. Reverse the steps to reinstall the lamp assembly
from pate 5-51 in the manual, thanks stealthV
This site is not affiliated with General Motors or Cadillac. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
All pages copyright www.cadillacfaq.com.
Donate to keep this site live and ad free Here
List Style FAQ---
For questions or comments email email@example.com